At work, at home, or at play – Mobile Banking* allows you to manage your accounts using your mobile device whenever it’s convenient for you.
You can quickly and safely:
- Check your account balances
- View recent transaction history
- Make deposits
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds between your UBI accounts
- Make person-to-person electronic payments
- Find branches and ATMs
2 Ways to Use Mobile Banking
- Mobile Apps: If you have a mobile device such as an Android™, iPhone®, or iPad®, you can download the UBI app and enjoy all the benefits of banking on the go.
- Text Banking: If you have a text messaging plan, you can obtain account balances, set up alerts, and view transaction history by texting commands.
Getting Started is Easy!
You must be enrolled in Online Banking to access Mobile Banking. You can enroll multiple devices, simply complete the enrollment process for each phone.
- Go to the Apple Store or Google Play Store and search for “United Bank of Iowa”. Click one of the following to download the app for your specific device.
- Log in with your Online Banking credentials
- Move to Online Banking Page
Don’t have time to get to the bank? Want to make a deposit today but can’t get there during banking hours? Mobile Deposit is just what you need!
Here is how to get started:
- Log in to Mobile Banking and select the Deposit option
- Make sure your check is properly endorsed
- Snap a picture of the front and back
- Enter the amount and choose your account
- Deposit check
You will receive a confirmation email when you have successfully deposited your check.
* Data and message fees may apply. Check with your wireless carrier for details.
iPhone®, iPad® and App Storesm are registered trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Click above to learn useful information about how to protect yourself from becoming a victim of Mobile Banking fraud.