At work, at home, or at play – Mobile Banking* allows you to manage your accounts using your mobile device whenever it’s convenient for you.
You can quickly and safely:
- Check your account balances
- View recent transaction history
- Make deposits
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds between your UBI accounts
- Make person-to-person electronic payments
- Manage your debit card
- Find branches and ATMs
2 Ways to Use Mobile Banking
- Mobile Apps: If you have a mobile device such as an Android™, iPhone®, or iPad®, you can download the UBI app and enjoy all the benefits of banking on the go.
- Text Alert Banking: If you have a text messaging plan, you can obtain account balances, set up alerts, and view transaction history by texting commands.
Getting Started is Easy!
You must be enrolled in Online Banking to access Mobile Banking. You can enroll multiple devices, simply complete the enrollment process for each phone.
- iPhone® or iPad®
- Log in with your Online Banking credentials
- Move to Online Banking Page
Don’t have time to get to the bank? Want to make a deposit today but can’t get there during banking hours? Mobile Deposit is just what you need!
Here is how to get started:
- Log in to Mobile Banking and select the Deposit option
- Make sure your check is properly endorsed
- Snap a picture of the front and back of your check
- Enter the amount and choose your account
- Deposit check
* The cut-off time for mobile deposit transactions is 3:00 PM CST. Transactions completed after 3:00 PM CST will be processed on the following Business Day
* Data and message fees may apply. Check with your wireless carrier for details.
iPhone®, iPad® and App Storesm are registered trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
My Debit Card
- Block and Unblock your card
- Manage Travel Notices
- Set alerts to send a text message or email for:
- Transaction amount
- International transaction amount
- Online transactions
Click above to learn useful information about how to protect yourself from becoming a victim of Mobile Banking fraud.