With Digital Wallet, your money is always with you.
Access Your Money 24/7
Add your UBI Debit Card to your device's digital wallet and your money is always with you. Digital wallet is an online payment tool. The wallet securely stores a virtual version of your UBI Debit Card on your cell phone so you don't need to carry a physical card to make payments.
Your UBI Debit Card can be added to the following digital wallets:
- Samsung Pay
- Google Pay
- Apple Pay®
Is Digital Wallet Safe?
Digital wallets use "tokenization", a data security feature which adds an extra layer of security to your transaction using a random sequence of characters, called a token, rather than the actual debit card number to initiate payment transactions. Your actual debit card number is never stored on your phone. Digital wallet has the following benefits:
- Tokenization improves transaction security
- Reduced risk of fraud from counterfeit cards
- Reduced risk of a card compromise due to a date breach because the actual debit card number is not stored
Do I still need to enter my PIN?
You may or may not be required to enter your PIN. This depends on the merchant's preferences as not all point of sale terminals may be compatible with digital wallet.
How do I add Digital Wallet to my phone?
The installation is quick and easy. Simply download the wallet of your choice from the apps store and follow the directions.
- After opening the app, locate and tap the Payment button at the bottom.
- Tap Add to add your debit card.
- Use the camera on your device to capture the card information or enter it yourself.
- Select an option to verify your payment method, then find and enter the verification code.
If you are already using a digital wallet for your credit card, you can simply add your debit card.