Good for You and the Environment
We make it easy for you to safely access your monthly statements online. With eStatements you can view, download or print an electronic version of your statement that looks just like the paper version. It’s smart, free and convenient.
- It’s free!
- Quicker access to your statement
- Anytime access from your desktop
- Eliminate paper – it’s good for the environment
- Download, save or print statements when it’s convenient for you
- Same login credentials as your online banking
Getting Started is Easy
- Simply enroll or log in to Online Banking
- Select the eStatement tab and click sign up/changes
- Check the boxes for all accounts you want to switch - Save settings
- Click email settings to verify your email address to send statement notifications
NOTE: If your statement needs to go to more than one email address, such as your accountant, you need to go to the Additional Recipients tab and assign a username, email address and PIN for the other recipient to use to view the statement. This will come via email as a password-protected document.
Q: May I set up some accounts to receive eStatements while other accounts receive paper
A: Yes. You may select which accounts are enrolled in the eStatement service. If the account is not selected, a paper statement/notice will be produced.
Q: How long are eStatements saved in Online Banking for me to review?
A: We will save your statements for 18 months. (we begin accumulating your statements after you enroll in eStatements)
Q: Will I receive images of my cleared checks with my eStatement?
A: If your account is eligible for an imaged statement, then yes! If your printed statement includes images of cleared checks, then your eStatement will.
If you haven’t converted from paper to electronic statements, do it today! You will love the convenience of accessing and saving your statements electronically, and won’t miss all the bulk of retaining your paper statements.