Submit Your Photo
We Want Your Photos
We’d like to feature Iowa photos on the home page of our website, as page backgrounds, and to enhance our content. We’ve decided the best place to get great photos depicting the rural Iowa lifestyle would be from our own customers and friends. Help us feature West Central Iowa by sharing your best photos with us.
Here’s What We’re Looking For
- Landscapes from all seasons – rural or showcasing your community
- Agriculture at work – planting, harvesting, working with livestock, riding in tractors
- Business owners and employees in action – manufacturing, small businesses
- Life events that are bank-related – first home, new car or boat, major remodel
- Youth activities – county fairs, community events, participating in school activities
- Generations and families – doing chores, gardening, baking, playing catch, fishing
- Seasonal events – making Valentines, fireworks, carving pumpkins, Christmas scenes
Photo Submission Requirements & Notes
- Photos that feature people must have been taken within the past year.
- Photos must be high resolution JPEG files. Resolution should be at least 300 dpi.
- Name the photo using your first and last name. If submitting more than one, add a number after your last name.
- If your photo is selected, you will be notified by email.
- The selected photos may be used for the UBI website and other marketing materials (we’ll obtain your permission prior to use for anything other than the website).
- Must include the following information in your email:
- Your name and the names of people in the photo (if applicable)
- Location taken (city, county, state)
- Date the photo was taken
- Horizontal photos are preferred, but not required.
- If questions, contact Taylor Walker or Marcia Cates at United Bank of Iowa at 712-364-3393.
Your photo has been submitted.